17.9.05

looking forward

Well... am trying to get over a pretty bad cold. Fortunately we had a day off in New York and although I would have preffered getting around and seeing people and places I was lucky that my friend Michael Attias could let me use his apartment as a recuperation zone. Today we (CM and TNMB) head to Boston, am hoping I will feel better than I have the last few days. We have about a week more together and I want to make the most of it!
After I get home have a few gigs that I am looking forward to.
September 28 - Empty Bottle w/ Ken Vandermark and Frank Rosaly and Tim Daisy.
September 30/October 1 - Green Mill w/ the V5 (my first gigs with this long standing and excellent band!).
October 2 - Fast Citizens at Pilsen arts fair in early evening and then Guillermo Gregorio Ensemble at Empty Bottle.
October 3 - W/Gregorio again, this time at the Hungry Brain.
October 4 - W/ Vandermark, Jeff Parker, Nate McBride at the Empty Bottle.
Ocotber 8 - w/Michael Zerang and Michael Colligan in Milwaukee (Livingroom - 900 South 5th St.)
THANK YOU MICHAEL ATTIAS!
Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home