27.8.05

end of 8 - start of 9

So...
Sunday the 28th - Falzone, Baker, Zerang, Lonberg-Holm at the Hungry Brain (Late!)
Tuesday the 30th - The Selfhaters reunion gig! Some place in New York. Check Local listings.
Wednesday the 31st - Small groups with Anthony Coleman and Co. at Barbes in Brooklyn
Friday the 2nd - Chris Mills 5tet in St. Louis (Fredricks?)
Saturday the 3rd - Chris Mills in Chicago (Schubas?)(the big band!- 10 people crammed on one tiny stage!)
Sunday the 4th - Daniel Daggaro and Co (guest Anthony Coleman!) at Hungry Brain
then... Chris Mills and the New Misereable Bastards on the road supporting Lucero
8th - Nashvile (where?)
9th - Atlanta
10th _ Orlando
11th - Gainesville
13th - Richmond
14th - DC
16th - NY
18th - Boston
20th - Cleveland
21st - Detroit
22nd - Covington, KY
23rd - Chicago
24th - Milwaukee
Check local papers for venues and showtimes!
BTW - I turned on the comments feature so my friends can write whatever smart ass shit they want but... the turd who left the spam as a comment is no friend of mine and if I could, I would delete it. Anybody know how to do this? have been looking over the control panels but seem to be missing the option. Thanks!

9 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my amsterdam airfare related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you a health issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in asthma Stop the issue with asthma

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done - love it...from a San Mateo Vet

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this discount cat furniture site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Sarah
My History Of Interior Design Site

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Come check out my site too.

I have a credit repair site. It pretty much covers credit repair related stuff.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Copyright, archives and the infertility blogger
Aliza from Babyfruit caused quite a heated discussion when she commented on the semi-"retirement" of Chez Miscarriage .
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a franchise site/blog. It touches on franchise related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to wash you hands when you leave DETROIT!

God Bless you
Rev Felcher

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should invest in faddish pirate clothing and move to brooklyn. pirates are so hot right now. word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home